Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Make do or do without



Sweater: JCPenney
Pants: JCPenney
Socks: Walmart
Wedges: Show Carnival

I love this sweater that my mom gave me for Christmas. I thought I wouldn't and I actually didn't on the hanger, but I really like how it looks on me. Patterns can be a bit of a fight but this top is pretty fantastic. It's also warm without being bulky, which is perfect under a winter coat.



These pants are also new but long overdue in my closet--I've been meaning to get a pair of khaki pants that fit for a while. They are wrinkly because I wore them all day at work! They're very, very comfortable though, which makes me want about 20 more pairs.



And I'm still not sure how I feel about my darker hair. Winter and all, my hair's supposed to be darker, but I miss the red!

Did the holidays fill any gaps in your closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment