Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Into thin air



Necklace: gift from parents
Top: JCPenney
Skirt: JCPenney
Heels: Ross
Nail polish: Zoya Jules



Coworker T. and I hung out late tonight eating greasy food and buying nail polish (I have a problem, I know) so I'll keep this short! Just like my skirt. Zing!

These photos are very obviously not edited (I would have cropped out the vignette at least!) but I do like how they turned out. Nothing like a brick wall to make you look comparatively like a sharp dressed woman*.



Do I look like Super E-Reader Woman here? Because I don't feel like it. I was totally stumped by an e-reader error message today--something fussy about a time zone problem?--and it felt like someone dumped a bucket of rainwater on me. Sometimes I'm totally on and I can fix 32 Nooks, find 27 DVDs in a row AND figure out That Book You Wanted when you only know what the cover looks like. And then other days I can't find a CD if it punches me in the face! Find some, lose some, right? Hopefully I find more than I lose.



*man

6 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit! You do look sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! I felt sharp wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love the cut of the skirt. Very flattering.
    GUESS WHAT???!!!! I found the merona target wedges in the DARK GRAY on eBay for $15!!!! I cannot WAIT to get them!! CAN YOU TELL?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO WAY! omg that is so exciting! Those shoes are a staple in my wardrobe too (well you know that) & I'm sure you'll love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. When I found them I was like, "Oh! I can do a 30 for 30 now!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. More like you HAVE to do a 30 for 30 now!

    ReplyDelete