Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Short on patience



Cardigan: Target
Top: Target
Shorts: Target
Wellies: wait for it...Target



After yesterday's major success reading And Then There Were None, I obsessively downloaded The Mysterious Affair at Styles to read on the department Nook. I have a foolish impatient habit of reading the last pages of a book before reading the rest of it, and part of the reason why I chose to download And Then There Were None is because it's a lot harder (or more annoying, anyway) to flip to the end of the book and read the ending. So the Nook has been an asset in my battle against cheating the endings of books.



Check me out in my SHORT PANTS. I feel so stylish. And comfortable! After curling over the weekend both my knees are a bit bruised and banged up; wearing tight fitting pants is generally unwise for a few days after I curl because when I kneel or squat the fabric pulls against my knees. Ow. But instead of whining about it (that's a lie, I totally whined all weekend about it) I pulled out the shorts. Stylish, right? I love the colour, and because everything I wore today came from Target it all matches. How wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the color. Hooray for Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cardigan - and color selection! Way to harbor in the Spring! I just recently discovered all the awesome cardigans at Target; who da thunk? I went there looking for tights and walked out with 2 cardigans.

    I think that is hilarious that you read endings first. When I'm reading really intense parts of books like a chase scene or a fight scene - I skim ahead to the end of the action and read how that part ends then I go back and read the whole "how they got there" part. It's like I can't wait to find out what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brooke! Target's a winner!

    Elle thank you, and so true! Target has a massive selection of cardigans. I love it. I'm just terribly impatient about knowing what happens, and then I can read the rest of the book in peace!

    Meghan: <3 :)

    ReplyDelete