Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Triginta



Sweater clip: estate sale
Cardigan: parts unknown
Top: TJMaxx
Skirt: JCPenney
Tights: We Love Colors
Wedges: Target



First: I'M DONE! I'M DONE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Second: In a more mature response, I have completed my 30 for 30! After finishing this post I'll do a roundup, but for now let's say that overall I had a great time. I had a bit of a time balancing my laundry and I did kind of break my no shopping rule (come on! $10 cardigan! And my mom bought it for me!) but I enjoyed it.



Third, these pictures had to be taken twice. Coworker K. took them around noon and they looked good, and then I turned on my camera and they were GONE. What. Fortunately coworker T. was around so I made her take my pictures for me. Thanks T. and K. for helping!

Fourth, yes my tights match the trees. I didn't think it was on purpose, especially since I wanted to take pictures in front of a different tree, but that didn't happen.

Fifth, I'm done I'm done I'm done! Yaaaaaaaay! See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Those tights are gorgeous and so perfect for the outfit. Also, was pretty pictures and scenery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send some cherry blossoms your away ASAP K!

    Kimberly, thank you! I didn't realise how well I matched the trees until I saw the pictures. A very happy coincidence!

    ReplyDelete