Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whining



Sweater: Anthro
Pants: JCPenney
Socks: Target
Flats: Target
Nails: Zoya Caitlin



Here are some bad pictures of me in a parking garage in the cold and rain! Amazing. I'm pretty sick of this cold weather by now, and I drove through two parking garages to get the right spot for pictures. No way was I going to put my camera outside, though obviously it got a little wet anyway. I kind of like the effect, though I was careful to clean the lens off afterward because I'm a good person and all that.



Yep, that's me with the department Nook. I've semidecorated it and maybe downloaded another three Agatha Christie mysteries. I'm not out of control but I may have a slight problem. Coworker F. suggests doing a 30 books in 30 days challenge, much like Kendi's 30 for 30, but I read 30 Poirot books instead.

Maybe not.

But I am almost done book one and loving it so who knows?

2 comments:

  1. I sooo agree with being sick of the weather. :( I'm in Ohio. It snowed here yesterday. Or some close facsimile to snow. It didn't stick or anything and everyone was kind of like "is that snow?" But I'm sick, sick, sick of the the cold.
    I keep putting my winter coat up and getting out my cute jackets 'cause it will be like 45,50,60 degrees for a day then it's back down to 30 and out comes the winter coat again. Ugh.

    I really like the shots in the Parking Garage. The lighting is great and the color against the grays bring a great contrast without being too industrial looking. I always kind of liked the look of Parking Garages - something about the solid lines and concrete. Sorry I'm rambly today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like rambly!

    I'm totally in the same boat as you right now. Last week was beautiful and in the 70s/80s, and everyone was loving life and happy and singing in the streets. Now it is in the 40s and misty/rainy and people are punching each other in the guts. (Not exactly but kind of.)

    Thanks! I really like the parking garage too--I have another parking garage I really like and want to take pictures there during another rainy day because there's a wall covered with water damage that looks really cool, but it's usually pretty crowded/used. I feel awkward breaking out my tripod in a full parking garage during rush hour. This one was recently built and isn't in as busy an area of my city, so the deserted 3rd floor worked out perfectly. I'll probably go back sometime soon, maybe even when it's sunny!

    ReplyDelete