Monday, March 7, 2011

#winning, really



Necklace: gift from parents
Top: Target
Tank (underneath): Target
Skirt: Boden
Tights: We Love Colors
Wedges: Target


Blursville USA

You guys, my tripod came. In a box twice as big as the tripod itself was. So now my cats are busy stuffing themselves into a box four inches wide, four inches deep and about four feet tall. It is comical. I can't wait to use my tripod tomorrow though! A new administration reigns in Cardiganland!

One of the items I missed most during 30 for 30 was this skirt. I love this skirt. I want to be buried in this skirt.



You know what I hate? When I can see the edge of my bra through my shirt. It's horrible and awkward and the last thing I need is for my patrons to have a valid reason to stare at my chest, since they probably come up with plenty of invalid ones when I'm not looking. Yeah, busted. On the bright side you can't see through my shirt. No one can ask for more than that of me in the morning. The fact that I got a shirt on means I am #winning.

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes! Amazing. And what a fab background location-- makes my kitchen cabinets hang their head in shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww no I like your kitchen cabinets! They're teal! In fact I think you might need a pair of awesome shoes to match those cabinets...

    ReplyDelete