Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quick trip



Top: Target
Tank: Target
Shorts: Boden
Wedges: Target



This is what I wore yesterday. I took some liberties by wearing the tank underneath the tee but I'm not having a fit over it. I drove all day in this outfit so it had to be a) comfortable and b) easy to get around in, since we also walked all over downtown Savannah yesterday morning. I think it did the job!

Sorry for the looking down and all that but the sun was right in my eyes. Summer's kind of a jerk sometimes. And I am especially liking how my wedges look like they are a physical extension of my leg. I think no toes will be in next season. I'm so on top of the trend, you guys.

Is anyone else loving how brown and purple look together? I am. I don't know why but they're just so good together. Today's outfit will be up probably late tonight and then I'll be caught up on outfits (I hope). See you then!

6 comments:

  1. I love that last photo. Brown and purple are indeed lovely together! PLus, I really love those shorts!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura! I love my polka dot shorts. They're better than plain brown shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the brown and purple - very nice. Also dig the shoe as the extension of the foot. I think that's why I really like the nude shoes this year. It's like being barefoot and taller with shoes on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elle! I wonder if I look like I have no toes at all now. I'm pretty tan from Savannah but it doesn't even look like I'm any colour at all in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are just fantastic!!! I am addicted to all things polka dots and I actually am kinda surprised but I love that lavender color with them! Adorable outfit!
    XOXO Lori from http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you LoriLynn! I'm pretty surprised they work together so well :)

    ReplyDelete