Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to school



Necklace: wapa on Etsy
Cardigan: Target
Dress: Anthropologie
Belt: Target
Wedges: Target



Today was the first day of school for many wee youngsters in Cardiganland, and I for one am overjoyed. If you are in school you are not asking me if we have Saw VII in; you are learning and that is good!



To celebrate back to school, I spent approximately 12 seconds breathing a sigh of relief before realising that work is no less busy, there are no fewer messes to clean up, the world is no less loud. Back to school doesn't really change anything, it just slightly displaces the turmoil of daily life. Fortunately I kind of like the turmoil of daily life, and when a head of bouncy blonde curls comes to my desk tomorrow around three, I'll be just as bemused as when those curls sprung in at ten in the morning. I'll see you then, youth of America. (And no, we don't have Saw VII.)

No comments:

Post a Comment