Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The mayor is in the house



Necklace: gift from parents
Buttons: BEA & work
Cardigan: Target
Top: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: Toms



Okay. I know buttons are a dumb thing. But today was a day when I really needed something shiny and chintzy to distract from the insanity that was my day. Note to self: do not assign yourself to the most intense AV equipment set-up in the entire building for staff day. Fortunately, AV powerhouse here (that's me fyi) was able to fix the blue screen of death and a crazy webinar log in. Phew! I also became mayor of this room on Foursquare. Sweet.



Though that doesn't make me any less exhausted. I mean daaaaaaaaaammmmmmnn girl I could use a nap. I even got up extra early to get my favourite/only drink from Starbucks, a grande caramel hot chocolate. I am now exactly one Starbucks checkin away from getting a Barista badge on Foursquare! So today was really epic in terms of Foursquare--which means it was epic in terms of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment