Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pull me apart, put me back together



Necklace: JCPenney
Dress: Target, worn backward
Wedges: Shoe Carnival



I tried to make tights work for today. I really wanted it to be cool enough to wear tights. I attempted to will the weather into being cooler than usual so I could pull on my navy tights and welcome tights weather. Well, I failed miserably and peeled them off before I even left for work. Besides, my legs are still too tan to be covering them up with tights.



It might not be tights weather, but we have just barely reached the upper echelon of riding weather, so my horse and I are back to our exercise regimen. And I can say that after two days of riding, I am one SORE lady. And I've been on a bit of a curling break (we're between leagues) so if I wasn't out of shape, I sure am now. Awesome! Hopefully someone will hit my muscles with a meat tenderizer and I'll be back in form in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment