Monday, August 29, 2011

Red Special



Tank: Old Navy
Top: Target
Skirt: Walmart
Wedges: Target
Nails: butter London Cheeky Chops



What's the deal with that light streak under my bun? I've noticed it in my hair in a few other pictures. Is that something that usually happens? How do highlights happen on the underside of my head? So weird.



Speaking of weird, I recently started receiving Rolling Stone. I don't know why or who sent it, but there it is. I don't really read magazines (though I like Horse Illustrated!) but at work I read Entertainment Weekly. So I started reading RS as well and they have immediately blurred together. Reading two articles on the new Red Hot Chili Peppers album, (yet) another blurb about The Help, and soon I'll be reading every recap ever of the VMAs*? Life is HARD, y'all.



*Love or hate Gaga's deal? I loved it myself, it was a riot. & Brian freaking May!

No comments:

Post a Comment