Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Full circle



Barrette: Anthropologie
Top: Gap
Belt: Target
Pants: JCPenney
Wedges: Target



I'm fairly certain this barrette is the first thing I've ever bought at Anthro for full price. It was $24. Right? For a friggin' barrette. But this is also the first barrette I've bought in...well, I can't remember the last time that happened, and I am thrilled that barrettes are in fact fantastic for getting my hair out of my face. Who knew?



Something else I learned from my barrette today: I have gray hairs on both sides of my head! I have about 10 (at least?) at my part, but pulling back some of my hair on the right side of my head revealed two little nupers a couple inches above my ear. I'm assuming they popped up from the added stress of being a fashion blogger in these trying times. Or from the cost of this barrette. See, it's the circle of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment