Monday, September 5, 2011

Select a filter

I've been off the last few days, bumming around in shorts and tank tops, so here's some Instagram photos to hold you over!



That paw was dangerously close to my nose this morning.



I recently found $4 under my car seat! Way better than the old peppermint I found last time.



A few weeks ago my mom and I went out to lunch and had amazing muffins. Yum!



When my college roommate came to visit last month, we went to Tupelo Honey Cafe for dinner. It was DELICIOUS.



I had a fun time connecting the moles on my arm last week. I have the big dipper on my right forearm! I should get that tattooed so I can be really cool.



One of my favourite pictures from New York, & my view from my room of the Waldorf Astoria. You'd never guess from the picture that New York has the largest population in America.

I'll be back with outfit shots tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment