Tuesday, October 11, 2011

All I heard were shells



Necklace: wapa on Etsy
Cardigan: Target
Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: Walmart
Tights: Target
Wedges: Payless



No, those aren't bullet wounds on my arm. (Phew.) It's raining here in Cardiganland and I can't say I'm too sad about it--although I had to cancel a riding lesson with my trainer, I got some sewing done (my Halloween costume is going to be off the chain, y'all) and I got to sleep in! Can I get a what what?



How many times have I sounded like Vanilla Ice in this post? Only twice so far. That's kind of disappointing. How much do I look like Vanilla Ice? Only a little, which is also disappointing. I don't remember What his hair looked like but it was kind of tall, wasn't it? I'll work on that, but no, that's not my Halloween costume...so maybe I shouldn't work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment