Thursday, November 3, 2011

Frosty



Necklace: JCPenney, lengthened by me
Cardigan: JCPenney
Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Target?
Wedges: Shoes Carnival
Nails: butter London Wallis
Cat: Zoe



Today? You guys, there was frost on my car. My awesome dad was cool enough to warm up my car and scrape the frost off it, but really? Frost, in the beginning of November, in Cardiganland? I don't like it one bit. I Know I begged for tights weather, but this is a little too much. I wish sweater weather had been enough!



Wearing this dress to work may or may not have been a good idea; while everyone seemed to like the outfit, everyone also thought I was all dressed up for a hot date after work. No, but thanks for asking! I'll be busy in the corner all afternoon eating three pounds of chocolate and crying myself to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment