Saturday, November 19, 2011

Polished



Sweater: Old Navy
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Toms
Thumb: Zoya Colette
Index: butter London Wallis
Middle: butter London Victoriana
Ring: butter London Knees Up
Pinky: Zoya Dannii



When you were a kid, did you ever have a problem with nail polish? I had a serious problem. I was addicted. I used it not only on my nails but for art projects. Possibly involving toothpicks. And more than once I spilled my polish on the beige rug in my play room, which resulted in my mom taking all my polish away and hiding it until we moved six years later. To be fair, we both forgot about it and didn't find it and my mom was all wtf and I was all omg! And then I threw it all away because it was six years old. Oops.



I'm more responsible with my polish now, but I still have a pretty major stash. And since I lost out on all of those years of irresponsible nail colours, I'm making up for it by wearing ridiculous colours all the time. I'm 12 at heart anyway, and if I can't keep my My Little Pony collection out in the open I should at least be able to air out the ol' polish stash once in a while. Or daily. You know.

Also, guest photographer T. said this picture looks like a Gap ad. Aside from being much larger than the average Gap model, I am inclined to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment