Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ToC for $1000



Cardigan: Target
Necklace: Anthropologie
Dress: Ann Taylor
Belt: Target
Tights: We Love Colors
Wedges: Shoe Carnival



You guys watch Jeopardy? I watch a TON of Jeopardy. I'm sure I've mentioned it before (remember Mark?) and now the time has come for me to buddy up with all my favourites from episodes past: the Tournament of Champions.



The Tournament of Champions is on my list of can't miss tv, below the Olympics (summer and winter) and the National Spelling Bee but above (above!) the Kentucky Derby and the season premiere of Burn Notice. That's saying something, you guys. I go through withdrawal when the Tournament is over--I read the J! Archive for weeks, perusing clues, missing their signatures on the screens and awaiting reruns. I don't have a problem, I can quit whenever I want! That's a like, I can't. And I don't want to. If loving awesome tv is wrong, I don't want to be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment