Thursday, December 1, 2011

I recently pulled a piece of yarn out of my hair



Ribbon: for World AIDS Day
Top: JCPenney
Skirt: JCPenney
Tights: Target
Heels: thrifted



Well, photo number one today is a lesson in how not to pose for an outfit picture. Yikes, I don't know what I'm doing but note to self, never do it again. I did like how my hair looks though, which is exactly why you see it. In case you can't tell, I have enough hair that I can easily smuggle cocaine AND international cheese across the border simultaneously in it. If I tease it into a beehive, watch out. (Should I do that?)



Speaking of my hair--do you ever have nights where you look at your hair and have to resist the urge to just chop it all off? I can extremely close to doing so last night. I don't really know why because I like how my hair looks now, but sometimes I feel like just taking the scissors to it and lopping off six inches. Though usually I then remember that I like pulling my hair back and braiding it, and the scissors clang to the floor with a hallow sound and I clutch my mane with my own hands, promising to never go to That Place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment