Thursday, March 1, 2012

Some things never change







Necklace: Forever 21 | Shirt: Target | Skirt: JCPenney | Heels: Urban Outfitters | Nails: butter London Slapper | Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Love That Red

Ever since I was a little kid--and we're talking little little, like old enough to understand what colours were--I found the specific colour order of red, yellow, green, orange to be extremely comforting. I can't tell you why, but for some reason I've always found that order to be perfectly balanced to me. It may have had something to do with this plastic plate my parents fed me on. It was lined with dots in that colour order. So today, when I saw mustard and teal in the middle of my outfit, I couldn't help but cap the order with red above and orange below. Childhood can be the best inspiration sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment