Wednesday, June 13, 2012

While I watch Dallas

















Dress as top: Kohl's | Skirt: Target | Sandals: Ross
Eight of thirty

As I mentioned, I celebrated a birthday over the weekend! For me personally it was a big birthday--I am now 26. And 26 is really a no frills birthday for most people, but it was pretty introspective for me. When I was in high school, I made a pact with myself that I wouldn't get married until I was 26. I probably assumed at the time that I was actually going to have a boyfriend and that I was just waiting for 26 to come for me to marry. But here I am, at 26, as single as they come, and none too upset about it. Some people try to label others as picking family over career or vice versa, and I guess I decided to go with career. I'm a firm believer, though, in being able to have what you want if you work hard for it, so maybe that husband is on the horizon. For now, though, I'm happy to let 26 be what it will. And I promise funny posts will return tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment