Monday, October 8, 2012

Style Imitating Art: Watson and the Shark



It's Style Imitating Art time, you guys! We have some new people this week, which is super exciting!

First up is Rebekah of From the Mixed Up Files. I don't do ruffles myself but I absolutely love the look on her!



Jen of Librarian for Life Style (another librarian, you guys!) looks a) comfy and b) stylish. I love the colour of her scarf.



Next is Pao of Project Minima, who kills me every time by Photoshopping herself into whatever artwork we choose. I LOVE IT.





Kezzie of KezzieAG is a new face this week, and I'm excited to have her! Super creative with the broom, right? It's adorable.



(I also love the colour of her bag.)



Noelle of Tilly's Notions is also a newcomer, and she did a great job too.



The necklace is perfect.



Lastly, my awesome cohosts for SIA. first, Vivienne of Thrifted Shift, who submitted two excellent complementary outfits for the painting. (Sorry Vivienne, I thought two of you looked better next to each other!)



And Salazar, of 14 Shades of Grey, whose photo is just stunning. She always nails it.



And last, here's me! (I'll put up a full outfit post for this outfit tomorrow.)



Thank you all so, so much for participating! I love SIA and I'm glad you all do too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment