Wednesday, March 27, 2013

In somno securitas









Necklace: Hearst Castle | Top: Old Navy | Skirt: JCPenney | Tights: Target | Wedges: Target | Lips: Maybelline ColorSensational Are You Red-dy

Every single morning, I wake up and think about when I can go back to sleep again. I guesstimate how good my week is going to be based on how many days I will be able to sleep in. So many people say rest when you're dead and all that whatnot, but when I had insomnia in college, I always vowed that if I could just sleep just let me sleep please, I would never, ever take sleeping for granted, no matter what. And to this day, I love sleeping. There's something about it that just...is wonderful. You know? It may help that I have an epic Sleep Number bed (best hand-me-down from my parents ever) and it's like sleeping on god's garden, but no matter what, sleep is still da bomb dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment