Monday, June 17, 2013

Style Imitating Art: White Center (Yellow, Pink and Lavender on Rose)



We have a small group for today's Style Imitating Art! As a reminder, we've interpreted Mark Rothko's White Center (Yellow, Pink and Lavender on Rose). Beautiful colours, and beautiful outfits to match! Read on.



I AM TERRIBLE AND FORGOT TO INCLUDE JEN'S SUBMISSION! And it's even worse because she looks adorable with her matching umbrella. I'm sorry, Jen! Please forgive me! (And read her post at Librarian for Life and Style while you're at it.)



First is Rebekah of From the Mixed Up Files..., who braved the public to take these pictures. I personally love it, and I really like the pink-on-pink look. I need to try that!



Next is Amber of Section 391, who is new to SIA! I really like her sweater because it looks like it's sparkly and I may or may not be half magpie.



My cocreator, Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey, always looks amazing. And now she has a bow, too. I can't even handle it. I want a bow now.



And me (and Frank2), of course. My full post will be up in a bit. I may have stolen Salazar's shoes from across the ocean.

Thank you all for participating! All of you look lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment