Thursday, October 10, 2013

Space case









Sweater: JCPenney | Skirt: Boden | Boots: Off Broadway

Now that Neil deGrasse Tyson is all over the news for his Gravity tweets, can we talk about what a jerk he is? On one hand, I appreciate the fact that he's brought a lot of topics in science to the forefront and made society a lot more aware of what is happening in the world--and universe--around him. I really thank him for that. But does he have to be so pompous? I'm surprised he doesn't wear an ascot. And the Gravity thing...I think that if all you can do is nitpick the orbit of debris and why Sandra Bullock's very short hair doesn't flail away from her head, then you need to shut up, turn off your phone (don't be That Guy in the theatre, Neil! DON'T BE THAT GUY!) and enjoy the film. Someone sit this man down with a bucket of popcorn and a DVD of Gladiator. Also: Pluto. you ruined my childhood, Tyson. I hope you know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment