Monday, November 3, 2014

HGTV or bust







Cardigan: Target | Camisole: JCPenney | Skirt: made by me | Wedges: Target | Hospital nails: butter London All Hail the Queen & Wallis and China Glaze Choo Choo Choose You

I only wore this outfit for about long enough to take photos, I'm not going to lie. I've been almost exclusively in tee shirts and pajama pants since I got home from the hospital last week, and I'll probably continue to do so until the 10th, when my stitches come out. I'm really looking forward to Monday--I am SO itchy! I'm not even in pain anymore, but between the healing scar and the gauze tape on my back, I am practically rolling in my chair to scratch everything. Oof. My boyfriend helped me downstairs today so I could raid my closet for SIA, and when I got back upstairs I was huffing and puffing like I had just run a 5k. It sucks to feel THAT out of shape, but I know it's temporary. I've been keeping myself busy with lots of cross stitch and reading and watching HGTV, because that is my jam. I can't wait to get all better so I can break out my table saw and cut some wood. (Not a euphemism.)

No comments:

Post a Comment