Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Style Imitating Art: The Singing Butler



It's Style Imitating Art time! Yesssss! As a reminder, this week's art is The Singing Butler by Jack Vettriano. We have a pretty big group this week, which is awesome. Let's go!

First up is Stephanie, and she looks amazing! I love her hat! It reminds me of Carmen Sandiego :)



Kezzie of KezzieAG got pretty close to the seashore for this photo, and I love it! I just realized that I picked two red-based paintings in a row, and I think that's to Kezzie's advantage--she looks great in red!



Melissa at Peace and Crumbs is joining us for the first time in a while, and she looks fantastic. I love that she brought out the umbrella. And I'm glad she's participating because she even owns a print of The Singing Butler!



This is my first time posting one of Mike's outfits, but I'm thrilled to have him! He looks great--the red shirt/black suit is such a sharp, timeless look.



Grace at Living with A-Holts has the COOLEST shoes. Like ever. Check out her blog for a close up!



My SIA co-creator Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey is holding it down with a super cool outfit, complete with snakeskin shoes. Fabulous.



And then there's me! I thought a pair of shades would add to the sassy attitude that comes out in the painting.



Thanks for participating this week, everyone! You all look fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment